Installing the Mac OS X Client
The WhatPulse Mac client is fairly simple to install. You can either watch this short video of how to install (tip: watch it in fullscreen), or you can check out the stop by step instructions below the video.
- Navigate to the Downloads tab of the website.
- Select the Download for Mac button.
- Once you've downloaded the .dmg file, open it. Then open the .mpkg file inside the .dmg.
- It will welcome you to setup. Click Continue.
- Select the location to install it in and click Install.
- After the installation finished, you need to enable "Assistive Devices" inside the "Accessibility" system preferences menu to allow WhatPulse to count your keys and clicks.
- Make sure the "Enable access for assistive devices" is ticked.
- You can now launch the WhatPulse client from your Applications directory.
- When you open the client for the first time, it will ask you to login. Follow the steps below to continue.
Creating a New Account
- Click "I need to register an account" and click Continue
- Fill out the information and click Register Account!
- Once you've done this, check your email and click the link to verify your account.
Using an Existing Account
- Click on "I already have an account" and click Continue
- Enter your email and password and click on Check for Computers
- Select the computer profile you want to use and click Continue
- It will verify the details and then you will be able to set your settings and record your stats.